Monday, June 05, 2006

Missing Bill



Okay, we made it through day one. Billie was so upset that first day I didn't know how she could keep that up for 7 days....luckily, she didn't. But as we were driving home from our friend's house Jackson did take a minute to cry and wished that daddy would be home when we got there. awwww.
I stay up late because i don't want to go to sleep without him. At least i've got Sloane in there with me to keep me company. I so love bonding with our babe for 9 hours each night! She is especially sweet at night because she's so squirmy and spazzy during the day- night is the only time I really get to just snuggle her and be at total peace.
Today we're going to Oura Wan- the kids are excited about that! I double-blogged, so check the one below too. I won't be blogging for a couple days. Love you Bill and everyone (all 3 of you) reading this!

No comments: