Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Fall times four



yeah, yeah, it's been a while. camera was broken (yes...again! one might think my baby sock as a camera case idea ineffective. one who learns from their mistakes.) Anyhow...new camera is here and it's lovely. And Nannou is here and she's lovely. Boppy is here and he's...um....funny.


No blogging because my day is spent removing the entire batch of halloween sticky goo from Billie's hair when her idea for a crown went very very wrong. Today just after I finished hiding the marker Sloane had used to decorate her hands and feet...I had to start cleaning the lazy boy recliner. It's really pretty ugly as it is...but I guess it's worse with blue scribbles all over the seat and arm rests.
Billie has worn a compass around her neck for 9 days straight and is still in love with her halloween dress even though all the other kids are wearing their shirts with little snowmen embriordery decorations.
Jackson is SO pissed at Sloane and her CONSTANT disruption of everything he's interested in and working on but wonderfully kind and happy for the other 3 minutes a day.
Cort is a joy...though no longer a silent one. He TALKS and SQUAWKS all the time. It might be disruptive if it was ever quiet enough to hear him. I know it's loud because we experience one hour of quiet each week in church and as soon as the music stops we can all hear Cort making his own music of eeee...aaaa....aghhhh....ooooooooo.. (mostly vowel sounds). It's not crying but it's noisy. He happily watches everything from his spot on the couch or his blankie on the floor and smiles and gets himself as involved as he can.
Also, leaves are fun.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

la said...

oh how i love your postings...your kids are awesome! glad your camera if fixed....i think you need to always keep an extra one on hand in case somehting like this happens again. tell everyone i say hi!!

Pat said...

Yeah!!!!!! Nothing personal, but I was getting, ahem, satiated with Peeking at Potter. Have a marvelous Thanksgiving and kisses and hugs to the Solley 6, Sandy, and Bob. I'm just in from a Housing Adventure, when the embassy plumber locked me out of my apartment tonight, after "fixing" the toilet that was leaking into the apartment of the neighbor downstairs so that my whole white bathroom had to be smashed up and the toilet is now upended in the middle of the floor and I get to see what "between floors" looks like (a LOT of poorly colored plaster), and I spent some 3 hours discussing the situation with neighbors and concierge, every other minute ON THE DOT being plunged into darkness when the minuterie switched off, and then wandering the Strike Ridden streets of Paris trying to get to the embassy to find extra keys that might open the damn door. Aiyeeeeeee. But all's well that ends well, and new friends made in the process, so what's not to like? Ya gotta love it!

Pat said...

p.s. How is it that these kids are getting so BIG?!!!

Clan Mac Mama said...

Well. At least you have a good excuse for not posting recent pics. I, on the other hand, just can't seem to get it together to post. Between evacuations, halloween, 2 birthdays and the marine corps ball PLUS building a garage playroom and laundry room shelves, I am not sure where the last month has gone! Which explains why every time I want to call you, it's like midnight your time. You may have to stay up late. :-)
The kids are A-DORABLE! I can't believe how much they've grown since this summer. I SO miss them. (and YOU too!) Eva sends her love and Charley too!
luv,
tiff

Jenny said...

Angi, thanks for visiting my blog! Your children are beautiful! How many of them are there?? ;) They're so cute! I'm so happy for you and your family. Thank you for the darling maternity top you passed on to me ... -Jenny Stathis Mathis (my new legal name) ;)