Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Cort is cute

Look at all Cort's teeth. His look is really messy at a birthday party after eating cake and chips....fourth child gets chips before he turns one. Billie didn't have french fries until she was over two. When he was like 7 months old the kids would just hand him half of their balogna sandwich with mustard. Cort has been witness to more bad behavior now than Billie at age 4. Crazy how you can grow up in the same family and have such drastically different lives. Sloane and Cort (set #2) are like a whole new franchise.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

thekellyfive said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
thekellyfive said...

Haha... I had to laugh at this. I remember when Annalise was tiny, I had a friend with three kids (7,5, and 2) who offered to babysit and I remember thinking, "Your house is chaos! No offense, but I'm not leaving my baby there!" Now... that's MY house. Baby #1 IS way different than baby #3, 4, etc.

melanie said...

One day when lucia was around 9 months old I was giving her some french fries and sasha asked me "do you know what babies are supposed to eat?" so busted!! the 3rd one definitely gets a bit slightly, so I can't even imagine the fourth.

only a couple of days until our little twins 1st birthdays, can you believe it!?! sasha just turned 5 last week.

Pat said...

Captions on pictures:
1: Yes, French Fries!!!!!!!
2: More, please?