Thursday, October 12, 2006

full hands

here's us at the grocery store...and the reason people have to stop and smile at us and everyone, EVERYONE must say "my! you've got your hands full." as if they've never seen anyone with 3 kids before. "are these children yours? I thought you were in high school!" which is has a few more layers than "you look so young"... along the lines of: 'you look young, disheveled and unable to tell your children how to distinguish matching outfits.' but maybe that's just me being paranoid...not everyone is like that- some people have a genuine smile and are impressed that "all three of them are so well-behaved!" that's just nice.

I get this a minimum of 35 times a day!



wait...who's that big kid there on the playground? it's Sloane, going on slides and making her own way around. watch out world cuz here she comes!Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

tusselwupper said...

You do indeed have your hands full ... of beautiful, spunky, most excellent human beings. Great pix, Angi. And as for the inappropriate commenters of the world (who knew there were so many? I didn't until Roxi came along), jealousy is such an ugly emotion. It sort of makes people sound like they're in, well, high school : )

Clan Mac Mama said...

OOHH, I love the pics of all the punkins! It's so great to see them looking happy, healthy and perfectly attired in adorable outfits of thier very own creation. I swear it makes me sad now when Evie asks me if stuff matches. I think she looks so much cuter when she just picks it herself. Again, soon I'll be growing armpit hair & eating tofu. LOL!! Miss you so much! I'm so glad you got to head to Sam's for JoJo's birthday. You have to tell me all about.
Counting the days til Christmas!!
Luv to all,
Tiff & co.