Friday, June 29, 2007

photos!




The camera is not lost! If you know me, you know I don't really keep track of my things too well...and things go missing...and it's no big deal, things are replaceable and they mostly turn up again at some point. So, that happened to the camera for a while (no big loss because i HATE it) and then it appeared under the sofa so here's some pictures. Since the last post the kids have both turned into super strong swimmers on their own (floaty suits and noodles have been cast off) and we have been to the library like 8 times.

Here we have Jackson knitting on a loom (though he prefers knitting with sticks now...this was taken like, 2 weeks ago) while Sloane dusts him off with her duster and a shirt I made her from her old baby onesies. And Sloane in a dress I made her which is SO the best thing I've ever sewn. And Billie with her girlfriends who came over yesterday and played all afternoon

2 comments:

la said...

slaone sure IS stylin'. remember, you said youd make my future kids some clothes someday....too cute. p.s. the degrassi premeier was kinda lame.....

Pat said...

It is the cutest dress ever...and it is EMPIRE style. Omigod, like Napolean and Josephine or Jane Austen. Woman, you are so SO retro!