Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Christmas, out of order

So, when we left Turkey we went to Mom and Bobs in Minonk. We played in the snow and went to Walmart and made preprations for Santa.
Cort made cookies...his stirring face looks the same as his angry face.


Then we opened a million presents and apparently didn't get one good picture. It was very fun for everyone but Bob. This is what the house looked like. And this is only a FEW of my Mom's Christmas decorations. You think I'm kidding now...but I'm really not.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

melanie said...

I'm sure Bob had fun, he's just not good at showing it. And wow I really need your mom to come decorate my house, it's so sparse!

Jamie said...

Now I understand why your mom finally got her Christmas decorations down over Valentine's day : )