Wednesday, May 19, 2010

braces for billie

I know I haven't been keeping up with our blog. But really, you don't want to be friends with us at the moment. We've had a cranky week...or maybe it's been a month...I'm in a crank-fog and I've lost all track of time. Have my children ever been kind or helpful in the past? I don't recall anything like that. I'll try to think of three good things to write and keep it at that.

1. Cort takes naps. That's good. He's really sweet when he's asleep.
2. We have a roof over our heads and plenty of Kix cereal. That's good.
3. I have nice handwriting. That's good.


So, there. I did it.

Apart from Billie and Jackson's NON-STOP bickering and my constant complaining about said bickering we have a very nice life.

At least there's
free bowling on the horizon.

























And Sloane's new haircut is cute.
Posted by Picasa
Billie is growing up some...she has braces now but still wears her shirt backwards sometimes. I hardly ever wear my shirts backwards these days thankyouverymuch.



No comments: