Saturday, March 24, 2007

A Wizarding party

A picture says a thousand words and most of them are 'Wah!" on the subject of Daddy getting on the plane to travel for a week (doing work stuff) and missing my Harry Potter 6th birthdayparty!

These picture says "I love my American Girl Doll- Molly, who I've wanted for a year"

This is us making magic wands at my harry potter party- flick and swish!

In potions class, the drinks were experimental (all juic and non-soda, of course). Using droppers to mix until the flavor was just right...or totally gross...depending on your tastes.
It was magical! I wish you all could have been there!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

thekellyfive said...

Soooo fun! We were party animals too this weekend, with Annalise's "painting" birthday party! Happy Birthday, Billie, and next time I see you I'm totally bringing my American Girl Samantha doll so we can play together!
~Debbi