Friday, March 09, 2007




Well, a diaper change in the Louvre, break-dancer-veiwing and my belly at the Eiffel tower. things are a little crazy in Paris. There's family drama and fun everywhere. Imagine having Bill, grumpy with an achy back, kids who are sometimes hyper and sometimes whiny, frequently loud and running, sloane who is always wanting to walk when it's a good time to be held, and wanting to be held when our arms are tired, then throw in me, with a baby who has to have a pain au chocolat every fifteen minutes when we're on a walk to stave off being as whiny as billie, and has to fill up a water bottle at each stop, (which then leads to a stop at the W.C. every 10 minutes because the baby is pushing on my bladder)- then throw in jet lag and no one sleeping well. Why would there be any drama? don't you just want to invite us to stay with you?!
Well, how we're having so much fun during all this is beyond me...but we're off to the science park today!

2 comments:

Clan Mac Mama said...

I would rather being doing any of those things than regularly flushing the inside of my swollen nose with saline, so I am totally enamored of all your experiences, fun or otherwise! Eva said on Wednesday that pink was Billie's favorite color so it couldn't be hers, so she selected purple. On Thursday they fixed my nose (i hope!) and on Friday I arrived home to my wonderful munchkins and super attentive husband. Reading of your adventures is a great distraction! Miss YA!!!!!
Luv,
Tiff & co.

thekellyfive said...

I totally laughed at the not-so-glamourous diaper change at the oh-so-glamourous Louvre! Glad you're having so much fun amongst the craziness of international travel!