Saturday, July 28, 2012

i'm a complainer

 One thing you may not know is that I'm SUCH a complainer.  Mostly to my mom, about the things she does.  It's pretty much constant when we're together.  She let the kids watch Shrek 2, bought twelve mini cakes for 5 people- twelve, I say!  AND she still uses dryer sheets...dryer sheets I tell you!!!!   There's aerosol cans for everything- hairspray, butter, cleaning products.  Do not even get me started on the non-stick cookware.  The house is like a cloud of carcinogens.  Plus...there's her issue with using the camera.  Take note: one should not ever hand this woman a camera.
 The concert I missed at Vacation Bible School apparently involved pews, perms and lots of random children smooshed together in total darkness...
 The worst part is that she's really NICE, she's actually incredbily sweet and kind ALL THE TIME.  And, technically I know this- but in reality I can not stop complaining about every thing she does...because well, it's all wrong.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: