Sunday, January 21, 2007

I can't stop!





Look at this cuteness- so, while everyone is frolicking in the snow- I'm downstairs turning out a shirt every 15 minutes. It's so cute and too easy...if we had a cute shirt that has a stained bit on it...i can just cut that bit out and replace it with another shirt transplant! I've made like 4 shirts from that original stock that i bought (at the thrift store) so the total for 4 shirts is like $4!! AND nothing is going to waste or to the trash pile...it's recycling for everything. i'm never buying anything new again. (though, i still have to convince jackson to let me cut up some of his clothes...he's sure he likes them the way they are).

3 comments:

thekellyfive said...

Those are TOO cute! I haven't started with my own stuff (yet) but I'm spending too much time on Etsy when the girls go to bed, seaching for funky, cool oddities. I can't wait for my "surprise"... I ordered your today so I hope it gets there soon! ~Debbi

Clan Mac Mama said...

Oh, you kill me! You seriously must have some extra little part of the brain none of the rest of us got. I'm finally back, so I promise to post, check out ETSY, call you and get started on my own little funky handmades! WE MISS YOU!!
Luv,
Tiffers

The Solley Six said...

hell-O, you better have girls so they can wear THESE clothes...i'm passing them on! just so it's clear- i can't actually SEW a thing- no idea how to make a sleeve or collar (that involves curves) I can only cut and paste sew. But i'm LOVING these shirts and dresses!